ROAD CARGO TRANSPORTATION
Road transportation is the most widespread way of “door-to-door” delivery of the cargo due to several reasons. Vehicle mobility, no need for expensive special infrastructure at loading/unloading points, high speed of transportation and fast loading/unloading operations are among them. A wide range of special trucks allows to ship any type of cargo.
LOGUS OFFERS ITS CLIENTS:
- cargo transportation in standard 15 – 120 m3 trucks with load capacity ranging from 1000 kgs to 22000 kgs
- dangerous cargo transportation (ADR)
- refrigerated cargo transportation of perishable and dangerous cargo requiring special temperature during transportation
- oversized and heavy cargo transportation, preparing of special permissions for transit territories
- live animals transportation